Here are our donation guidelines:
- We accept, in good condition, the following: hardcover and paperback books, DVDs, audiobooks on CD.
- We do not accept: textbooks, encyclopedias, smelly or moldy books. (A good rule of thumb to follow is if you think it’s junk, we also think it’s junk).
- Donations must be in boxes and dropped off at the library during our regular hours of operation. Please do not leave them in the entryway after hours, they are a safety hazard to our patrons.
- If you cannot get to us, we can send a volunteer to retrieve your donation from your home. Call 802-824-4307 to arrange a pick up.
- All donations must be made by Saturday, July 18th
Thank you for supporting the Wilder Memorial Library Annual Book Sale!