Anyone age 12 and older is eligible to be vaccinated, regardless of residency.
Get your free vaccine without an appointment!
Appointments are also available
Visit the Vermont Health Department for current information for the Covid-19 Vaccine in Vermont!
Read answers to common questions, like what to expect at your appointment, requesting an ASL interpreter, and rescheduling an appointment.
To make an appointment online with the Vermont Health Department:
- Create an account (anyone can do this anytime!)
You may already have an account if you were tested for COVID-19 at a Health Department site.
- Make an appointment when your age group is eligible to get the vaccine.
Can’t make an appointment online or need help with an online appointment? Contact the call center at 855-722-7878.
- Due to high call volumes, you may not be able to get through or leave a voicemail. Please call again later or schedule online. There are enough appointments for everyone who is eligible.
- To speak with someone in a language other than English, call this number, and then press 1.
- The call center can help with appointments with the Health Department or Kinney Drugs.
Call Center Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
How To Register for the
|If the Library can be of assistance|
or answer any questions,
send an email or leave a voice message anytime: (802) 824-4307.
Jessica Clapp or Christine Mix will get back to you.