COVID-19 Vaccine Expands to Vermonters Age 16 and Older
And People 16 Years and Older with parents permission
can make appointments now
There are enough appointments for everyone who is eligible.
Appointments are required. Clinics cannot accept walk-ins.
To make an appointment online with the Vermont Health Department:
- Create an account (anyone can do this anytime!)
You may already have an account if you were tested for COVID-19 at a Health Department site.
- Make an appointment when your age group is eligible to get the vaccine.
Can’t make an appointment online or need help with an online appointment? Contact the call center at 855-722-7878.
- Due to high call volumes, you may not be able to get through or leave a voicemail. Please call again later or schedule online. There are enough appointments for everyone who is eligible.
- To speak with someone in a language other than English, call this number, and then press 1.
- The call center can help with appointments with the Health Department or Kinney Drugs.
Call Center Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
How To Register for the
|More Info on Registering for the Coronavirus Vaccination|
Registration is available online or by phone.
To register online:
1. Create an Account
In order to sign up for a vaccine appointment, you will need to create an account first.
2. Sign Up to Get the Vaccine
Sign into your account and click on “schedule the vaccine” or go here to Create an Account and Schedule the Vaccine
Here is a 2-minute video on how to make your vaccine appointment online.
Are appointments required?
Appointments are required, and clinics won’t be able to accept walk-ins.
Can I get the vaccine in Weston?
Thanks to the perseverance of Regina Downer, Executive Director of My Community Nurse Project, who worked with Susanna Gellert of the Weston Playhouse Theatre Company, the Department of Health approved a vaccination site in Weston at the Theatre at Walker Farm, Weston, VT, on February 17th and February 20th.
When you register you should be able to pick the Theatre at Walker Farm for your vaccine, subject to availability. Regina and Susanna wanted our community to have a local site for vaccines.
|If the Library can be of assistance|
or answer any questions,
send an email or leave a voice message anytime: (802) 824-4307.
Jessica Clapp or Christine Mix will get back to you.