As of October 2013, Wilder Memorial Library joined the Green Mountain Library Consortium’s (GMLC) Listen Up! Vermont (LUV) service. That means all registered Wilder Memorial Library patrons have access to any eBook or Audiobook currently in the LUV collection. Patrons will be able to load eBooks and Audiobooks onto personal computers, smartphones, tablets and eReader devices, using their library card and the LUV website.
Here’s how to use this new service-
1. Go to www.listenupvermont.org
2. Visit the Help page and
- Watch the Discover The Next Generation Experience video
- Watch other how-to videos in OverDrive Help
- Visit the Device Resource Center to learn how to use your devices
- Download all necessary Software to your personal computer or use the library’s computers
3. Sign in or:
- Click Account and search for Wilder Memorial Library
- Click the Wilder Memorial Library link
- Enter the number found on the back of your library card without spaces
4. Select and download the book(s) and audiobook(s) of your choice. Choose 7 or 14 day check out periods in your Account under Settings. Audiobooks may be transferred to an MP3 player or burned to a CD
If you have any difficulties accessing LUV or using your devices, please email the Library Director at email@example.com or call 802-824-4307 to set up a one-on-one appointment to get set up or troubleshoot your problem!